Experts in Mortgages, Re-Mortgages and Buy to Lets
Homesavers Mortgages and Loans, based in Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham have been giving mortgage advice for over 20 years, providing bespoke finance solutions for all types of customers in the North East and throughout the UK.
Homesavers provide all types of mortgage related financial advice, including:-
- Mortgages - We will help you to buy your new property with a mortgage of upto 95%
- Remortgages - We can look at the options available compared to your current lenders variable rate.
- Buy to Let Mortgages - Whether you are considering an investment property as the start of a portfolio or a nest egg, we can assist you to find a mortgage lender to match your circumstances, with up to 80% mortgages available in certain circumstances.
- Let to Buy - many homeowners who are reluctant to sell their residential property while values are low or struggling to sell are taking the opportunity to let their residential property which allows them to purchase their new home without selling their existing property. This also puts them in a strong position to move forward quickly with their new purchase, it may also be possible to withdraw equity from your current residence to fund the deposit on your purchase.
- Help to buy - The Goverment has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing home priced up to £600,000 with as little as a 5% deposit.
Although our offices are based in Bishop Auckland near Durham, we have a portfolio of clients throughout the UK, we are able to provide mortgage advice both in person, via phone or email.